Signature Mingle Wedding
Custom planning and Design Services - $7,000
- Initial one hour consultation via phone, Skype or in person before official booking
- Constant consultation and communication throughout the planning process via email, scheduled phone calls and unlimited in-person meetings including site visits
- Vendor recommendations, selection, management, and gathering of contracts and proposals
- Food and Beverage menu development
- Budget management
- Event Design Services including floor plan, rental orders, lighting/draping design, floral meeting, and access to Mingle’s inventory of décor
- Stationary Design assistance
- Destination assistance, suggestions of hotels, activities, attractions, and restaurants. Design, Assemble and Deliver welcome bags based on style and theme of event (does not include the costs for materials)
- Event Management service with Megan and Mingle team based on the size and complexity.
Classic Charleston Wedding
Everything a busy bride needs for a perfect Charleston wedding - $4,000
- Initial one hour consultation via phone, Skype or in-person before official booking.
- Constant consultation and communication throughout the planning process via email, scheduled phone calls and 3 in-person meetings including site visits.
- Vendor recommendations; review of contracts and proposals if requested.
- Budget worksheet to show range of costs based on wants and needs.
- Full service event design including floor plan, rental orders, lighting/draping design, floral meeting, and access to Mingle's inventory of décor.
- Event Management service with Associate as lead planner (based on availability) and at least one assistant for the wedding day
- Consider Adding these services to the Classic Package (all included in Signature Package)
- Menu Development $500
- Bar Menu Development $250
- Destination Assistance $500
Mingle will expertly execute the plans you have made for your big day - $2,000
- On-site wedding day coordination with Associate and one assistant from set-up until clean-up
- Booked within one year of the wedding day
- Meeting two months prior to wedding day to review all contracts and plans; meeting week-of to wrap up final details
- Vendor confirmation
- Timeline and logistics of wedding day
- Ceremony direction including rehearsal the day before
- Need more help before the big day? Combine with our Consultation service for an additional $200
Help to get you started on all the decisions big and small - $300 per 2 hour session
- 2 hours in-person, via Skype or on the phone with Megan.
- Including but not limited to advice on the following:
- Wedding Date
**Package offerings and rates can be adjusted to suit your specific needs. Contact us for more information.*
Photography by Jennings King Photography