Signature Mingle Wedding
Custom planning and Design Services - $7,000
- Initial one hour consultation via phone, Skype or in person before official booking
- Constant consultation and communication throughout the planning process via email, scheduled phone calls and unlimited in-person meetings including site visits
- Vendor recommendations, selection, management, and gathering of contracts and proposals
- Food and Beverage menu development
- Budget management
- Event Design Services including floor plan, rental orders, lighting/draping design, floral meeting, and access to Mingle’s inventory of décor
- Stationary Design assistance
- Destination assistance, suggestions of hotels, activities, attractions, and restaurants. Design, Assemble and Deliver welcome bags based on style and theme of event (does not include the costs for materials)
- Event Management service with Megan and Mingle team based on the size and complexity.
Classic Charleston Wedding
Everything a busy bride needs for a perfect Charleston wedding - $4,000
- Initial one hour consultation via phone, Skype or in-person before official booking.
- Constant consultation and communication throughout the planning process via email, scheduled phone calls and 3 in-person meetings including site visits.
- Vendor recommendations; review of contracts and proposals if requested.
- Budget worksheet to show range of costs based on wants and needs.
- Full service event design including floor plan, rental orders, lighting/draping design, floral meeting, and access to Mingle's inventory of décor.
- Event Management service with Associate as lead planner (based on availability) and at least one assistant for the wedding day
- Consider Adding these services to the Classic Package (all included in Signature Package)
- Menu Development $500
- Bar Menu Development $250
- Destination Assistance $500
Mingle will expertly execute the plans you have made for your big day - $2,000
- On-site wedding day coordination with Associate and one assistant from set-up until clean-up
- Booked within one year of the wedding day
- Meeting two months prior to wedding day to review all contracts and plans; meeting week-of to wrap up final details
- Vendor confirmation
- Timeline and logistics of wedding day
- Ceremony direction including rehearsal the day before
- Need more help before the big day? Combine with our Consultation service for an additional $200
Help to get you started on all the decisions big and small - $300 per 2 hour session
- 2 hours in-person, via Skype or on the phone with Megan.
- Including but not limited to advice on the following:
- Wedding Date
**Package offerings and rates can be adjusted to suit your specific needs. Contact us for more information.*
Photography by Jennings King Photography
We love ALL events!
In addition to the design and coordination of weddings Mingle can create customized packages for any special event, such as:
- Rehearsal dinner
- Welcome reception
- Farewell brunch
- Bridal luncheons
- Groomsmen outings
- Anniversaries, Birthdays, Holiday, Corporate, Baby Showers, Bar/Bat mitzvahs, etc.
While growing up in small-town Chelsea, Michigan and attending Hartwick College in Oneonta, New York I often struggled with the question of What do you want to be when you grow up? It wasn’t until I moved to Charleston in 2003, when I stumbled upon my passion for special events.
I had always enjoyed working in restaurants so I found an accelerated culinary program at Johnson & Wales University in Charleston, South Carolina. Learning more aspects of the culinary world was a great fit for me. After Johnson & Wales I began working for Mediterra Catering at the Wickliffe House. This experience fostered my love of food and combined it with a new love for weddings and special events.
An opportunity to coordinate and plan weddings at Lowndes Grove Plantation led to my passion for helping couples and families with one of the biggest days in their lives. I joined Luke Wilson Special Events as an associate event planner in 2008 and at the beginning of 2011 I was ready to open my own event planning company, Mingle.
When I’m not planning events I am spending time with my husband Richard, our son Deeter, and our dog Rufus on our horse farm outside of the city.
A Lowcountry native, born and raised, I am grateful to call Charleston home. Wanting to stay close to home for school, I pursued my degree at the College of Charleston I earned a double major in Hospitality & Tourism Management and Business Administration. An eager student, I sought out an internship with Luke Wilson Special Events where I met Megan Morgan-Finne. I gained insight into the wedding industry but most importantly, this experience drove my passion for event planning. Shortly after graduation, I became a Catering Manager for a corporate catering company. When Megan started Mingle she brought me on as her weekend assistant. I quickly realized that bringing the client's vision to life brought me much joy. I officially began planning weddings for Mingle in the Fall of 2013.
When not planning events, my husband Matt and I are celebrating life with our baby girl, Penelope Lane, enjoying family time, exploring our city or reading a book with a glass of red wine in hand.
The newest member of our team, info coming soon!
PO Box 30756
Charleston, South Carolina 29417